Thursday, 27 November 2014

CRM 2013/2015 Google Chrome Issues Fixes

Hi, we are all know that Google Chrome now is not fully supporting CRM anymore.

So, if you have these symptoms:

1. Error occurred when click the Lookup icon (magnifier icon)

2. In the Form Editor, you have renamed the display name of the label, label width, have modified the checkbox of event enable, field is read only or visible by default, but you realize when you OK and close the dialog, it doesn’t give you any impact, yes, it is because of browser problem.

3. Cannot add components in the solution

4. Cannot export solution

5. And other minor user experience issues

Well, it might be because of your browser is Google Chrome now.

I found that many people in the forum reported unexpected error behavior suddenly and we analyze that most are caused by current browser, Google Chrome, and Yes, I am one of the person that always use Google Chrome as my default browser, honestly Smile

So, how to fix it?


1. You can refer to this link:

Guido has provided a solution about 1 month ago there.

2. If you are CRM Online User, do you realize that Microsoft has provided a way to fix.


Just double click to that link, it will redirect you to:

So, for those who are CRM OnPremise Users, you can try to refer to that link
It will require you to edit the local group policy, which is not clearly stated in the link, so I provided the screenshot here.


Enable it.


3. Change your habit, well, don’t use Google Chrome, for safety purpose, use IE 11 or Firefox Smile

Hope this helps!


  1. Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming article @ Local Packers And Movers Bangalore

  2. Hire Best Packers And Movers Mumbai for hassle-free Household Shifting, ***Office Relocation, ###Car Transporation, Loading Unloading, packing Unpacking at affordable Price Quotation. Top Rated, Safe and Secure Service Providers who can help you with 24x7 and make sure a Untroubled Relocation Services at Cheapest/Lowest Rate @ Packers And Movers Mumbai

  3. Packers and Movers Pune Provide High Quality ***Household Shifting, Home/Office Relocation, Insurance, Packing, Loading, ###Car Transportation Service Pune and High experiences, Top Rated, Safe and Reliable, Best and Secure Packers and Movers Pune Team List. Get ✔✔✔Affordable Rate Charts and Compare Quotation and Save Money and Time @ Packers And Movers Pune

  4. Packers and Movers Gurgaon Provide Reliable, Safe and Certified Service Provider list, Get Free ***Best Price Quotaition and Compare Charges. ???Hassle free Household Shifting Services, High Quality packing Material, Office Relocation, Car Transportaion, ###Local and Domestic Shifting Service @
    Packers And Movers Gurgaon

  5. Get Shifting/Relocation Quotation from ###Packers and Movers Delhi. Packers and Movers Delhi 100% Affordable and Reliable ***Household Shifting Services. Compare Transportation Charges and Save Time, Verified and Trusted Packers and Movers in Delhi, Cheap and Safe Local, Domestic House Shifting @ Packers And Movers Delhi

  6. The process of Brother HL-L2350DW wifi setup Mac involves very simple steps. First of all, download and install the driver. Then, you need to download the “Device Setup Wizard”. After that, launch the terminal for installation. Then, go to the content folder and then select MacOS. Now, launch the setup wizard. After that, click on Open and then select the option of “Yes, I have USB for installation” and then click on “Next”. Confirm the details and use a USB cable to connect your printer and Mac. Now, a list will open up. Choose the network name and enter the password. Now, click on Next and disconnect your USB.


My Name is..