Sunday, 9 August 2015

Microsoft Dynamics CRM + TinyMCE Editor = Dynamic Rich Text, Updated Solution with Plugins

Hi in my previous post, I have mentioned about tinyMCE, but those are solutions without plugin, while sometimes you need it and my project also needs it so I just want to share it out.
Here you can download the managed solution (I chose managed because in case you don’t need it you can just remove it at all)
CRM 2013 TinyMCE Solution
CRM 2011 TinyMCE Solution
Hope this helps!
Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing any nice information and knowledge
    afssac
    safety courses
    fire fighters
    Arsisc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing any nice information . I like to know more about what is new and i think that we must always learn from each other
    real estate
    cars
    free ads
    advertise for free

    ReplyDelete
  3. The God loves righteous and faithful , i wish you become one of them , best wishes to be guided to the right way to god
    Jobs
    nasihnetwork
    free ads
    advertise for free

    ReplyDelete

My Name is..