Friday, 23 May 2014

CRM 2013 : Integrating CRM Web with Google Analytics

Actually, we can integrate CRM with Google Analytics to analyze the Visitors.

I was thinking this when I try to analyze a blog. Then, I try to use my crm Demo Online as the tracked website.
To create an account, Go to this : http://www.google.com/analytics/

Then I create, then get the script code.

image

Then I create a Web Resource to store this script

image

Then Show to one of the Form, or any page you want, or maybe you create your Landing Page or can be Dashboard.

This is my GA was installed

image

Then, give them some times to refresh the tracking result.
And here you go, you can see the visitor++

image

image

image

Hope it helps!

1 comment:

  1. Microsoft CRM workflow -In CRM (customer relationship management), CRM software is a software that covers a wide set of applications and software designed to help improve businesses manage customer data and customer interaction, access business information, automate sales, marketing and customer support and so on.

    ReplyDelete

My Name is..